"Executive Futures have worked closely with us for over four years and have become our sole recruitment partner. Their knowledge and contacts within the Renewable Energy and Waste industry is very impressive and they have always provided us with professional advice and high calibre candidates."Chief Executive, Energy from Waste
Executive Futures is committed to providing a high level service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve ourstandards.
If you have a complaint, please contact Mr David Robinson, Director. You can email him at email@example.com
1. We will email you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 3 working days of us receiving your complaint.
2. We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
3. We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 3 working days of your reply.
4. We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
- We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 days of our request;
- We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their reply.
5. Mr Robinson will then invite you to meet him to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
6. Within 2 days of the meeting Mr Robinson will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Mr Robinson will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include his suggestions for resolving the matter. He will do this within 5 days of completing his investigation.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.