- Start Date: asap
- Location: North West
- Salary: to £50K, car, benefits
Package: £40,000 - £50,000 +car allowance & benefits
Working for a Principal contractor, you will manage the construction, installation and commissioning of small scale organic waste management/energy from waste facilities at locations across the UK with some projects in Europe.
Duties will be centred on the delivery of civils, mechanical and electrical plant build and remedial works projects to time and budget.
- Management of mechanical, electrical and civil engineering contractors including inductions, permits and trouble shooting
- Client liaison
- Ensuring assigned projects run to schedule and to budget.
- All aspects of health, safety, quality and environmental on site including control of Construction H&S File
- Management of operator training handover documentation,
- Minimum HND qualified mechanical, electrical or civil engineer
- Experienced construction Project Engineer, Site Manager or Construction Manager - must have proven site management experience of £1M+ programmes.
- Experience of waste treatment, water treatment plant, anaerobic treatment or similar process plant would be relevant but not essential
- SMSTS /CSCS and first aid qualified
- Pragmatic & commercially focussed
- IT literate with standard MS office software including MS Project
- Prepared and able to travel and work away from home for long periods depending on where projects are located.
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj344a145'