- Start Date: asap
- Location: South East
- Salary: to £47K, bonus, car
Basic to £45K plus bonus, car & excellent benefits
A market leading service business with a ‘blue chip’ private and public-sector customer base is seeking a Business Development Manager to focus on winning new contracts for outsourced local authority services.
Working closely with colleagues in a central team, you will work on bids for high value outsourced municipal services contracts with new and existing customers. Your role will encompass all stages of the bid lifecycle, from building the new business pipeline, following-up enquiries, qualifying opportunities, shaping, and presenting proposals through to closing opportunities. In addition, you will have the chance to contribute on a broader level to the management of the performance of the Division and to the development of business strategy.
- Graduate calibre with previous experience of management / development of successful bids for outsourced business services contracts e.g. recycling, waste management, street cleansing facilities management (FM), leisure services, housing or road repair & maintenance, parking services, or similar
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels.
- Excellent communication, analytical and negotiation skills
- Sound commercial acumen and financial literacy.
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj680a144'