- Start Date: asap
- Location: South East
- Salary: to £58K, bonus, car
Basic to £58K plus bonus, car & excellent benefits
A market leading service business with a ‘blue chip’ private and public-sector customer base is seeking a Business Development / Bid Manager to focus on winning new contracts for outsourced local authority services. The Company has a strong presence in their market and an excellent reputation for providing high quality, customer centred services creating a firm platform for future growth.
Working closely with colleagues, you will lead and support the bidding process for high value outsourced municipal services contracts. Your role will encompass all stages of the bid lifecycle, from building the pipeline and following-up enquiries, qualifying opportunities, shaping, and presenting proposals through to closing opportunities with new and existing clients.
In addition, as a senior member of the team, you will contribute on a broader level to the management of the performance of the Division and to the development of long term business strategy.
- Graduate calibre with proven success in winning high value contracts for outsourced business services (e.g. up to £10M Revenue) e.g. recycling, waste management, street cleansing facilities management (FM), leisure services, housing or road repair & maintenance, parking services, contract logistics etc
- Structured approach to developing sales and account management strategies and plans.
- Experienced in solution-based sales dealing with large account customers, previous roles may include: Corporate Sales Manager, National Sales / Business Development Manager, Corporate Account Manager, Key Account Manager etc
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels.
- Excellent communication, analytical and negotiation skills
- Sound commercial acumen and financial literacy.
- Good understanding of contract management and service delivery.
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj899a143'