- Start Date: asap
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: to £27K basic
To c £27K plus car & benefits. Office based in Central Birmingham with occasional travel
A successful, growing, international business involved in the export and trading of raw materials and recyclables are experiencing strong growth and are seeking to expand their UK commercial team with the appointment of a Commercial Assistant.
Assisting the Commercial Manager, dealing with regular customers and suppliers (e.g. waste management companies, manufacturers, and merchants) you will support and co-ordinate the purchasing and collection of waste plastics, metals and other materials for onward export and recycling. A key aspect will be to ensure that customers receive a high quality, seamless service with excellent communication and administration. Prospects for career development are excellent.
- Graduate or graduate calibre with a commercial outlook
- 2-years plus experience ideally (but not essentially) in roles involving sales co-ordination, customer service, sales administration, business administration, account management, executive assistant (PA) work.
- Industry experience is not essential though involvement in export / import, shipping, metals / plastics recycling, trading, logistics, supply chain account or supplier management, would be most relevant.
- Strong work ethic, highly organised with good attention to detail.
- Able to multi-task effectively
- Full clean UK driving licence required
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj168a125'