- Start Date: asap
- Location: West Midlands
- Salary: to £35K plus benefits
You will have full responsibility for the day-to-day management of a recycling site which uses new and unique approaches to recover recyclable materials from products which are typically sent to landfill as waste. Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and motivating a small team of operators
- Planning and organising work activities
- Ensuring that the site operates efficiently and safely and that equipment is maintained
- Ensuring that the site operates in line with the Company’s environmental permit
- Identifying opportunities to improve working methods and contributing to the development of H&S, quality, and environmental management systems.
- Candidates must have proven management ability, ideally with previous experience as an operations manager, supervisor, team leader or similar
- Ideally (but not essential) experienced in waste management / recycling /process operations e.g. Transfer Station, Composting, MBT, Landfill, Waste Treatment Plant, MRF (Materials Recycling Facility), scrap metal, FM (Facilities Management) contract, production, manufacturing or similar
- Relevant WAMITAB (COTC) qualification desirable but not essential, FLT licence likewise
- “Hands-on” approach, team player with good leadership and motivational skills
- Well organised, flexible, and adaptable with a willingness to learn new skills and desire to continually improve working methods
- Good practical knowledge of Health and Safety
Prospects for personal development are excellent; the Company is committed to providing ongoing support and funding towards training and qualifications as necessary to enable staff to develop their potential within the business.
Our client is a growing, forward-thinking waste management company. They operate nationally and have an excellent reputation with their customers and partners for the quality of their service and expertise in maximising recycling rates and minimising waste management costs.
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj382a126'