- Start Date: asap
- Location: South Yorkshire
- Salary: to £40K+car, excellent benefits
Following an introductory secondment to the Group Procurement Team, you will take responsibility for a range of purchasing related projects, working across a collection of diverse manufacturing businesses that make up the UK subsidiary of a highly successful, expanding international company. You will also get involved in international projects.
Key activities will include analysing purchasing data, identifying, and agreeing areas for priority action, and conducting independent negotiations with supplier key accounts in areas such as plant engineering, operating and auxiliary materials, fleet management as well as maintenance and repair services for production technology. In addition, you will play a key role in the drive to continuously improve processes and achieve cost savings.
- Degree qualified, ideally in Business, Economics, Engineering or similar
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Purchasing / Procurement /as a Buyer in a Technical / Engineering business environment
- Confident with strong analytical and interpersonal skills and the ability to negotiate at a senior level
- UK driving licence, travel to continental Europe will be a feature
Part of a major international Group, our client is a long established successful company comprising a range of diverse businesses involved in manufacturing a wide range of products used as food ingredients, raw materials, and other commercial applications.
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj573a134'