- Start Date: asap
- Location: North West or Yorkshire
- Salary: to c£40K+car allowance+benefits
A leading specialist environmental business are seeking a hazardous waste experienced Operations Manager to strengthen their management team as the business enters a new phase of expansion.
You will oversee activities at two main waste treatment sites in Yorkshire and Greater Manchester; reviewing practices, helping improve operational efficiency, and providing leadership to the site based teams to ensure that the highest standards of environmental compliance are achieved and maintained.
- WAMITAB COTC (Certificate of Technical Competence) Hazardous Waste Treatment & Transfer essential, Non-Hazardous Landfill COTC would be a bonus
- Experience in hazardous, chemical, or liquid waste management gained in a waste treatment plant, transfer station, MBT, AD, Landfill site or similar facility would be ideal
- Previous roles could include site manager, supervisor, team leader, plant manager, or similar
- Strong practical experience in operational improvement and environmental compliance, identifying areas for priority attention and establishing robust procedures
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
- Full driving licence
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj747a138'