- Start Date: asap
- Location: Midlands or Northern England
- Salary: Attractive
A leading waste management and renewable energy company are seeking a degree qualified Process Engineer with experience in Waste to Energy (incineration) process design and optimization to provide support in the development of several new, greenfield EfW plants.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing process engineering support at all stages of the projects from conception, through development and design stages to commissioning and handover
- Provision of specialist input e.g. mass & heat balances, Opex projections; process designs/optimization
- Provide leadership and support to plant operational teams in troubleshooting and optimizing the process and model best practice with respect to health and safety
- Work with colleagues to improve control of contractors, operational efficiency and effectiveness,
- Qualified to degree level in a relevant engineering discipline (e.g. Chemical, Process, Mechanical or similar)
- Significant experience in industrial process plant design and development in one or more of the following: waste incineration, advanced thermal treatment, gasification, pyrolysis, autoclaves or gas processing
- Practical experience in process plant commissioning and operation.
- Good presentation and communication skills
- A valid UK driving licence
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj939a139'