"Executive Futures would always be first on the list of recruitment agencies they offer useful advice and practical solutions to our recruitment problems and have successfully filled some of our most difficult positions."HR Manager, Waste Management
In our experience the best candidates are rarely those most active on the job market. As you would expect, one of the challenges faced is sourcing the best talent, however an equally significant hurdle is to sell the opportunity and to gain the candidates interest in your vacancy.
We are able to get your vacancy in front of candidates via the web through our access to both generic and specialist job boards. However we go well beyond posting an advert and sitting tight with our fingers crossed that a top candidate will apply. We nurture and develop our extensive network of contacts that we can then call upon to point us to the best candidates on the market. Much of our time is spent developing these relationships to ensure that when you have a vacancy, we can get to the best people in as short a time as possible.
A typical recruitment exercise might include the following steps:
- Taking a full and comprehensive brief over the telephone
- Networking with our pool of contacts
- Carrying out a systematic database search
- Writing copy and advertising the vacancy on a selection of websites most appropriate to the position including our own
- Telephone screening
- Providing a shortlist of screened candidates
- Arranging interviews
- Managing the communication process to achieve a successful appointment