- Start Date: asap
- Location: Oxfordshire
- Salary: To £60K DOE plus benefits
To c£60,000 dependent on experience plus bonus, pension and healthcare benefits
We are working with a UK based company who design and build process plants which generate energy from organic waste. With substantial ground-breaking projects in the UK and overseas in the pipeline, they are entering a new and exciting phase in their development.
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious, technically able, Mechanical Engineer with strong plant design experience to take the next career step. Alongside responsibilities at all stages of EPC projects; working in a dynamic SME business environment, you will play lead role in establishing systems and methods that will be the bedrock of the mechanical engineering function as the business grows; and as a key member of the core management team, you will be able to help shape the development of the business.
- Degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline (Mechanical Engineering preferred) backed by a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience including role(s) with an EPC contractor
- Significant process plant design experience gained in industries such as chemical or food manufacturing, oil refining, water treatment, anaerobic digestion or similar
- Ideally Chartered status or working towards
- Previous roles may include Mechanical Engineer, Project Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Project Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Process Engineer, Project Engineer or similar
- Full UK driving licence, prepared for occasional overseas travel
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj102a205'