- Start Date: asap
- Location: Flexible
- Salary: to £40K+ car & benefits
Permanent, Contract considered
In this varied role with a leading consultancy business, you will play a key role in providing technical input to support investment decisions connected with Anaerobic Digestion and Biogas plant development projects. Working with clients including investment companies and funders, you will assess the viability of projects from a technical perspective and feedback findings in written reports. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of other assignments connected with materials recycling facilities, thermal treatment and energy from waste plants.
- Experience in consultancy useful but not essential, the company has an excellent reputation for staff development through formal training, coaching and mentoring.
- Qualified to degree level in a relevant discipline with experience of process engineering relating to Anaerobic Digestion plants
- Strong spoken and written communication skills, accomplished in giving presentations to senior managers, clients and other external bodies.
- Organised, flexible and self-motivated team player with strong attention to detail
- Full UK driving licence, prepared for occasional overseas travel
Our client is a leading consultancy business with a well-established, acknowledged expertise in the waste and recycling industry. The company has excellent prospects ahead and have plans to grow substantially in the coming years. In addition, they have an excellent reputation for training and developing their staff.
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj103a204'