- Start Date: asap
- Location: Flexible
- Salary: Attractive
Attractive package includes car allowance, pension, and private healthcare
Location: Flexible, ideally Midlands / North
A leading UK consultancy firm with well-established expertise in the wastewater treatment, waste recycling and renewable energy markets are seeking a Principal Process Engineer, with client facing / consultancy experience to join their multi-disciplinary engineering team.
You will be involved in working at every stage of the development of new wastewater and effluent treatment facilities from technical feasibility studies through to commissioning and optimisation, additionally you will work closely with clients on projects to maintain and improve the operation of existing plants.
As a senior member of the team, you will play an important part in formulating strategy and the development of the team. The business has an outstanding reputation for training and developing their staff with future opportunities to gain diverse experience across the company’s wide-ranging specialisms.
- Degree in Engineering, Science or Environmental based subject
- Significant experience in the UK wastewater or industrial effluent treatment gained in utilities, waste management, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, or related industries
- Proven ability to manage key client relationships and identify and convery additional business opportunities
- Experienced in managing professional teams in a project, consultancy or contracting environment
- Full, current, UK driving licence
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj105a216'