- Start Date: asap
- Location: South Midlands
- Salary: to c£65K + bonus & benefits
To c£65,000 plus bonus and benefits
We are working with a leading UK based business specialising in the design, construction and operation of advanced process plants generating green energy from organic waste.
With a strong pipeline of new projects to deliver in the UK and overseas, they have a vacancy for a versatile Senior Mechanical Engineer in a role that combines oversight of the development of mechanical systems and equipment with practical engineering and problem solving in order to deliver complete, turnkey process plants.
Working in a multi-disciplined engineering team, you will have lead responsibility for the mechanical aspects of new build projects based on the company’s proven technology. Ideally you will have been involved at all stages of a typical EPC project, from conceptual studies to design, procurement, installation and commissioning and have previous experience of dealing with equipment suppliers / vendors through plant design, manufacturing, shipment, installation and commissioning phases.
- Degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline (Mechanical Engineering preferred) backed by a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
- Ideally Chartered or working towards
- Proven track record of working in an EPC project environment, previous experience in process plant design and construction essential
- Experience dealing with independent certification bodies, mechanical equipment suppliers / vendors
- Previous roles may include Mechanical Engineer, Project Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Project Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Process Engineer, Project Engineer or similar
- Full UK driving licence, prepared for occasional overseas travel
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj217a191'