- Start Date: asap
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: to £32K+car+ u/c commission
Basic to £32K plus car, uncapped commission & benefits
Our client is an established, expanding waste management company specializing in providing bulk hazardous and non-hazardous waste transport, treatment, disposal, and recycling services to business customers.
In this mainly new business focused role, as a member of the sales team, you will target companies producing a wide range of suitable waste streams based across Northern England, and the North Midlands. Relevant experience in Hazardous Waste Management Sales or a closely related field is essential.
- Previous success as a sales consultant, sales executive, area / territory sales manager, in technical support, technical sales, or as a sales coordinator or similar essential
- Relevant experience gained in waste management e.g. industrial / hazardous / chemical / liquid waste services soil / aggregate recycling, remediation, wastewater, organic waste, composting, Anaerobic Digestion or similar
- Outgoing, confident, able to build rapport quickly
- Organised, credible with strong verbal communication skills
- Hard working, persistent and target orientated
- Full driving licence
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj221a164'