- Start Date: asap
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: to c£45K+car+u/c commission
Basic to c£45K plus car, uncapped commission & benefits
With the support of your sales team, you will develop, agree and implement a sales strategy to generate new business for the Company’s bulk industrial waste treatment and disposal services (hazardous and non-hazardous) targeting business customers regionally and nationally. Additionally, you will have prime responsibility for securing and growing larger value accounts and contribute as a senior member of the management team to the continued growth and success of the business.
- Proven ability to manage and motivate a sales team
- Experience in selling hazardous, chemical or industrial waste management solutions essential
- Previous roles may include, Business Development Manager, Territory Sales Manager, Senior Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager etc.
- Past experience of winning large account business
- Energetic, enthusiastic and resilient;
- Hands-on approach prepared to lead by example
- Self-starter, able to work effectively own initiative and thrive in an entrepreneurial business environment
Our client is an established, expanding waste management company specializing in providing bulk hazardous and non-hazardous waste transport, treatment, disposal, and recycling services to business customers.
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj221a165'