- Start Date: asap
- Location: Midlands
- Salary: Attractive
As Plant Manager, you will have overall responsibility for the safe, efficient operation of an established, commercial anaerobic digestion plant which generates energy from food and other organic wastes, ensuring that the business plan is achieved and that customers receive a first-class service.
As the senior manager at the site, you will have a high level of autonomy in day-to-day decision making and a be influential in the future development and growth of the business.
The Plant Manager Role
- Ensure that the process is optimised to deliver required outputs and that the operation runs efficiently and profitably
- Lead and motivating the on-site team, ensuring that staff are trained to meet current and future operational requirements.
- Monitoring and periodic reporting of performance against KPI’s and the Business Plan
- Maintain digestate outputs at appropriate levels
- Ensure that plant and equipment is maintained according to schedule
- Ensure that the highest standards of Health, Safety and compliance are maintained
- Identify opportunities and taking measures to improve systems and processes e.g. HSE, plant performance and profitability
- Proven leadership and management skills, able to motivate and build confidence and competence within the team and promote high standards of operation
- Relevant COTC (WAMITAB) qualification desirable
- Previous roles may include Site Manager, Operations Manager, Site General Manager, Shift Manager, Shift Supervisor, Team Leader or similar
- Experience in plant operations in one or more of the following would be desirable: waste treatment, wastewater treatment, hazardous waste treatment, materials processing, composting, organic / food waste treatment, MRF (Materials Recycling), MBT, CHP, Biogas, sewage / sludge treatment, incineration, EFW, gasification, biogas production, manufacturing, power generation, renewable energy. (Anaerobic Digestion experience ideal but not essential)
- Experienced in Health and Safety management
- ‘Hands-on’ approach prepared to get lend a hand with operational tasks when circumstances demand
- High level of initiative and ownership of operational targets
Our client is a highly respected, leading specialist in their field; with a loyal UK-wide customer base, unique expertise and resources and a clear strategy and backing, the Company has an excellent platform for continued growth.
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj267a158'