- Start Date: asap
- Location: South Midlands / Oxfordshire
- Salary: to c£60K + bonus & benefits
To c£60,000 dependent on experience plus bonus and benefits
Permanent or Contract
We are working with a UK based business at the forefront of the revolution in green energy generation. The Company design and build process plants which produce power from organic waste. They are entering a new and exciting phase of expansion with substantial ground-breaking projects in the UK and overseas creating an opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Engineer.
Working with colleagues in a multi-disciplined engineering team, you will lead on the mechanical aspects of new build projects incorporating the company’s proven technology. Ideally you will have been involved at all stages of a typical EPC project, from conceptual studies to design, procurement, installation and commissioning and have previous experience of dealing with equipment suppliers / vendors through plant design, manufacturing, shipment, installation and commissioning phases.
- Degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline (Mechanical Engineering preferred) backed by a minimum of 9 years of relevant experience
- Ideally Chartered status or working towards
- Previous experience in process plant design and construction desirable
- Experience of dealing with mechanical equipment suppliers / vendors
- Previous roles may include Mechanical Engineer, Project Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Project Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Process Engineer, Project Engineer or similar
- Full UK driving licence, prepared for occasional overseas travel
Prospects for career development in this successful, growing business are excellent.
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj306a197'