- Start Date: asap
- Location: Cambridge
- Salary: to c£70K plus car and benefits
Flexible Location / Remote Working
Basic to c£70K DOE, package includes car allowance, bonus, pension, and benefits.
Our client is a multi-national, market leader providing turnkey solutions and technology used to generate green energy and reusable biproducts from organic wastes and wastewater utilising anaerobic digestion technology.
The company is poised for significant expansion and is seeking an experienced Project Engineer to play a lead role in delivering a range of new facilities and installations across the UK and, periodically internationally.
- Working closely with colleagues project manage the lifecycle of the projects from initial feasibility studies through to commercial delivery, installation and commissioning.
- Ensure technical reports and feasibility studies are delivered on time to meet client requirements.
- Coordination of Process, Electrical, Mechanical engineers and equipment suppliers on a project by project basis.
- Support the preparation of proposals for the securing of new contracts. Support contract negotiations and work closely with clients, sub-contractors and procurement in the provision of bespoke solutions.
- Degree level engineering qualification in chemical, mechanical, electrical, process engineering or similar.
- Proven experience in the project management and delivery of £multi- million capital EPC projects to external clients. Some experience in Anaerobic Digestion, Biogas or wastewater treatment preferred.
- Ability to achieve technical and commercial goals to tight timescale's with a dedication to safety and the environment
- An understanding of model forms of contract desirable.
- Delivering projects and working with clients outside of the UK an advantage.
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj319a239'