- Start Date: asap
- Location: Manchester / Flexible
- Salary: to c£28K plus benefits
Package: Basic to c£28,000, company pension, private healthcare, and a range of flexible benefits
A career development opportunity with a leading international consultancy business ideally suited to a graduate process / chemical engineer with two years or more of practical experience.
This role offers great scope to build technical expertise, practical engineering skills and business acumen. Your initial focus will be on providing support to clients in the management and operation of wastewater treatment plants. Alongside this and moving forward, you will be involved in a wide variety of projects in the Company’s sector specialisms including waste and environmental management, renewable energy, process safety and compliance, working with a team of experienced professionals in the UK and internationally.
The Company has an excellent reputation for training and development and are keen to support achievement of chartered status.
- Minimum level 2:1 degree in Chemical, Process Engineering, or a closely related discipline
- Minimum two-years industrial experience
- Some experience in one or more aspects of wastewater treatment, renewable energy, biogas production, thermal treatment, waste to energy technology advantageous
- Ability to work effectively in both an office-based environment and on client sites, independently and as part of a team.
- Full, current, driver’s licence valid in the UK
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj339a242'