- Start Date: asap
- Location: South Midlands
- Salary: to c£65K plus car & benefits
Permanent or Contract
We are working with a long established, dynamic, UK based business specialising in the design, construction and operation of advanced process plants generating green energy from organic waste.
With a strong pipeline of new projects to deliver in the UK and overseas, they have a vacancy for an experienced, Senior Planning Engineer.
In this new role, you will be responsible for establishing the planning discipline in the business by introducing professional methods and standards. In parallel, you will support the development of new build projects as the company enters an exciting new phase of growth by generating detailed project execution plans for design, procurement, installation and commissioning of process plants identifying the most economic and timely methods, sequences, disciplines and critical tasks.
- Honours degree or similar level education
- Proven related experience, an understanding of planning for the design, installation and project management of process plant and systems desirable
- Sound working knowledge in computer-aided planning software (Primavera P6 essential)
- Project management certification or qualification desirable (e.g. Prince 2, APM, PMP)
- Previous roles may include: Planner, Lead Planner, Project Controls Engineer, Project Controller, Project Planner, Assistant Planner, Planning Manager or similar
- Proven ability to manage costs; and demonstrable commercial awareness.
- Experienced in all Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word, Visio & PowerPoint.
- Full UK driving licence; prepared for some overseas travel as required
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj358a189'