- Start Date: asap
- Location: Coventry
- Salary: to c£50K + Car + benefits
Basic c£50K, exceptional commission scheme, car/allowance, pension & benefits
In this new position, as a key member of the senior management team, you will play a central role in the next chapter of the development of an award-winning business. The Company provides national, multi-site customers with innovative recycling and waste management solutions that enhance environmental performance and deliver sustainable cost savings and has grown exponentially year on year.
Backed by a professional account management and customer care team and with the incentive of an exceptional commission scheme you will focus exclusively on new business development; opening doors and building an active pipeline of prospects in sectors such as Retail, Food, Healthcare and Construction to generate sales.
- Develop relationships and a prospects pipeline from lead generation, sales presentations, audit phase/solution development / presentation of proposals
- Respond to tenders and requests for information
- Manage sales prospects to achieve an ongoing sales pipeline value of £15 to £20 million p.a. and Negotiate and close sales
- Based on sound analysis, develop a consultative led approach to developing customer proposals identifying key areas of sustainable cost reduction and environmental value
- Promote the Company’s core customer account management values and “hands-on” approach to service innovation
- Work closely with account management and internal ensuring an effective handover of new customers after closing the sale
- Proven track record in sales, selling contracted services worth a minimum of £500,000 per annum
- At least 3 years' experience in waste/recycling or a comparable field-based business services sales role e.g., Facilities Management (FM), catering, commercial cleaning, property maintenance, construction or similar
- Current / previous roles may include National Business Development Manager, National Business Development Manager, Corporate Business Development Manager, Corporate Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Senior Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager etc
- Self-motivated and target driven with the ability to work at pace
- A strong communicator and team player with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft apps such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and experience of using a CRM system for pipeline management.
- Comfortable to commute to clients across the UK with occasional overnight stays
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj367a234'