- Start Date: asap
- Location: Nottingham / Flexible
- Salary: Attractive
Location: Nottingham plus several UK Office locations with Remote/Home Working
Package: Attractive salary plus bonus, car allowance, company pension, healthcare support and additional benefits
We are working with a leading environmental and engineering consultancy group, who have widely acknowledged expertise in Thermal Waste Treatment, Renewable Energy, Carbon Capture and Hydrogen Technology. They have new roles at Senior or Principal level which would provide experienced engineering professionals with an excellent platform from which to deepen your specialist experience, raise your profile and play an influential role in the development of a thriving business in the UK and internationally.
- Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, or related) preferably chartered status
- Significant project experience in one or more of Waste to Energy, Thermal Treatment, Gasification, Carbon Capture, or hydrogen technology.
- Previous roles may include Lead Process Engineer, Process Design Engineer, Project Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer etc.
- Proven ability to manage internal or external client relationships and generate new business.
- Experienced in managing professional teams in a project, consultancy, or contracting environment.
- Full, current, UK driving licence
The company has excellent prospects ahead and have plans to grow substantially in the coming years. Opportunities for personal and career development are excellent
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj379a251'