- Start Date: asap
- Location: Banbury
- Salary: to c£35,000 plus benefits
Basic to c£35,000 dependent of experience plus benefits
We are working with a UK based leader in the design, build and operation of advanced process plants used to generate green energy from waste.
With major projects in the pipeline, the Company has an opportunity for a Document Controller, to take overall responsibility for Company’s electronic database of technical documents, drawings and models. Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Overseeing and controlling the creation and flow of documentation within the team
- Control of the Company’s Electronic Document Management System (EDMS)
- Business Information Management (BIM) Co-ordination
- Providing support to the team in preparing all forms of required documentation
- Version control
- Workflow development
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar administrative or related role e.g. document control, document co-ordinator, information manager, technical document controller, project controller, document manager, document management specialist, site office manager, quality system administration, health & safety, compliance (e.g. regulatory, environmental etc)
- Some appreciation of / previous exposure to engineering and or construction projects would be desirable
- Previous experience with an EPC contracting business advantageous but not essential
- Organised and systematic approach
- Able to work with minimal supervision, and prioritise/manage time effectively
Prospects for career development in this dynamic, enterprising business are excellent.
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj410a193'