- Start Date: asap
- Location: South Midlands
- Salary: to c£60K + bonus car & benefits
To c£60,000 plus bonus, car allowance, pension & private healthcare
Our client is a leader in the design, construction, and operation of recycling and green energy plants. With a strong pipeline of new projects to deliver, they are growing their team creating a new opportunity for an Electrical Engineer with experience in the design, installation and project management of process plant electrical systems.
You will be responsible for the electrical aspects of a range of projects and proposals ensuring that the work scope is delivered on time, within budget and to customer’s quality standards. Typical this will involve switchgear, transformers, motor control centres and electrical installation for process plants.
- Assist in all electrical aspects of proposals, including preparation of specification, schedules & drawings for enquiries and for assessment of returned quotations.
- Provide electrical input into design activities and guidance to site staff re installation, commissioning and operation
- Produce load schedules and electrical equipment specifications
- Procurement of electrical switchgear, motor control centres, control panels, electrical installation, other electrical equipment and various process plant and packages.
- Evaluate quotations, place purchase orders and manage suppliers
- Produce design and task Risk Assessments and attend and take an active part in project meetings including HAZOP and DSEAR studies.
- Review supplier drawings and specifications; checking of calculations, wiring schematics, cable schedules etc.
- Conduct inspections & tests for electrical equipment and miscellaneous plant
- Ensure delivery to site is co-ordinated with the civil and mechanical installations
- Oversee the electrical aspects of installation & commissioning and ensure that all necessary documentation is compiled, as required
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or significant related work experience
- Experience in the design, installation and project management of process plant electrical systems gained for example in manufacturing, production, power generation, renewable energy CHP / CCGT installation or maintenance, wastewater treatment, Biogas production, utilities, Anaerobic Digestion, or similar industries
- Experience of overseeing the production of equipment layout drawings, single line diagrams, wiring schematic drawings, cable schedules and cable sizing calculations.
- Previous roles may include Electrical Design Engineer, Senior Electrical Engineer, Project Electrical Engineer, Equipment Engineer or similar
- Experienced in all Microsoft Office programs and Microsoft Project
- Strong attention to detail and Health, and Safety & Environmental matters
- Team player with excellent problem-solving skills and high standards
- Full UK driving licence
Prospects for career development in this dynamic, entrepreneurial business are excellent.
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj524a177'