- Start Date: asap
- Location: South Midlands
- Salary: to c£60K + bonus car & benefits
To c£60,000 plus bonus, car allowance, pension & private healthcare
Our client is a leader in the design, construction, and operation of recycling and green energy plants. With a strong pipeline of new projects to deliver, they are growing their team, creating a new opportunity for a Control & Instrumentation Engineer.
You will be responsible for the C&I aspects of a range of projects and proposals to deliver the work scope on time, within budget and to the customers quality standards. Typically this will include control systems, communication networks, operator interfaces and process instrumentation. The control systems typically comprise a PLC and either an HMI or a SCADA and will be supplied by a sub-contractor; you will be responsible for specifying the detailed requirements for that sub-contractor, and ensuring that the control system is delivered correctly in time and to budget.
- Degree in a relevant discipline or significant related work experience
- Experience in the design, installation and project management of process plant control systems gained for example in manufacturing, production, power generation, renewable energy CHP / CCGT installation or maintenance, wastewater treatment, Biogas production, utilities, anaerobic digestion, or similar industries
- Experienced in all Microsoft Office programs and Microsoft Project.
- Team player with excellent problem-solving skills and high standards
- Strong attention to detail and Health, and Safety & Environmental matters
- Sound commercial awareness.
- Full UK driving licence, prepared for occasional overseas travel
Prospects for career development in this dynamic, entrepreneurial business are excellent.
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj524a178'