- Start Date: asap
- Location: Sevenoaks, Kent
- Salary: to £60K+ car & benefits
Location flexible with home/remote working
Basic to £60K plus car/car allowance, pension, and private healthcare
A leading, multi-national consultancy business with well-established expertise in the renewable energy and waste recycling markets are seeking an experienced Process Engineer to join their multi-disciplinary team.
You will work on a diverse range of projects connected with the development of new Waste to Energy, Thermal Treatment and Materials Recycling projects from technical feasibility studies through to commissioning and optimisation, additionally you will work closely with clients on projects to maintain and improve the operation of existing plants and treatment methods.
As a senior member of the team, you will also play an important part in the growth and diversification of services provided to clients and the development of the team.
- Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, or related)
- Project experience in Waste to Energy, Thermal Treatment, Anaerobic Digestion, or gasification, materials recycling, MRF Development or related areas
- Previous roles may include Lead Process Engineer, Process Design Engineer, Project Engineer, Chemical Engineer, etc
- Proven ability to manage internal or external client relationships and identify and convert additional business opportunities.
- Experienced in managing professional teams in a project, consultancy or contracting environment.
- Full, current, UK driving licence
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj526a223'