- Start Date: asap
- Location: Sevenoaks, Kent
- Salary: to £60K+ car & benefits
Location flexible with home/remote working
Basic to £60K plus car/car allowance, pension, and private healthcare
A leading UK consultancy firm with well-established expertise in the waste recycling and renewable energy markets are seeking a waste industry experienced Process Engineer to join their multi-disciplinary consultancy team.
You will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects connected with the development of new facilities from technical feasibility studies through to commissioning and optimisation, additionally you will work closely with clients on projects to maintain and improve the operation of existing plants and treatment methods.
As a senior member of the team, you will also play an important part in the growth and diversification of services provided to clients and the development of the team. The business has an outstanding reputation for training and developing their staff with future opportunities to gain diverse experience across the company’s wide-ranging industry specialisms.
- Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, or related)
- Significant experience in the waste management industry preferably including involvement in areas such as materials recycling, MRF Development, Waste to Energy, Thermal Treatment, Anaerobic Digestion, or gasification
- Proven ability to manage internal or external client relationships and identify and convert additional business opportunities.
- Experienced in managing professional teams in a project, consultancy or contracting environment.
- Full, current, UK driving licence
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj526a223'