- Start Date: asap
- Location: Sheffield
- Salary: to £40K+ car & benefits
We are working with a leading UK consultancy firm with well-established expertise in the waste recycling and renewable energy markets who have an opportunity for a Process Engineer with experience in landfill leachate treatment.
You will play a lead role in the delivery of consultancy projects mainly involving the design construction and operation of leachate treatment facilities and a range of associated works. The projects will be diverse and involve travel to a variety of client sites, travel restrictions permitting. The role provides an opportunity for an experienced engineer to gain broader project experience and develop their client facing and business skills.
- Experience in consultancy useful but not essential, the company has an excellent reputation for staff development through formal training, coaching, and mentoring.
- Engineering Degree (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, or related)
- Previous experience of landfill leachate treatment engineering projects
- Sound report writing skills.
- Thorough knowledge of the design and operation of leachate treatment plants
- Experience of environmental permitting and controls
- Proven project management skills
- Full driving licence
Our client is a leading consultancy business with a well-established, acknowledged expertise in the waste and recycling industry. The company has excellent prospects ahead and have plans to grow substantially in the coming years. In addition, they have an excellent reputation for training and developing their staff.
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj526a224'