- Start Date: asap
- Location: Peterborough
- Salary: To c £70K+ car & benefits
Home / remote working
Basic to c£70K plus car, bonus, pension, and benefits
Our client is a leader in the clean energy industry. The Company provides innovative waste and wastewater treatment solutions to generate green energy and reusable biproducts and has an established, global presence in this fast-developing market,
The UK division has a healthy pipeline of new projects and with excellent prospects ahead is seeking a Commercial Development Manager.
A key member of the senior management team, you will be responsible for taking complex engineering projects from early leads through to financial close and managing the commercial aspects of the project delivery phase to handover. (i.e., costing, contract drafting, procurement and variation/claim management)
- Significant experience in the commercial and contractual aspects of the sales delivery of engineering / industrial projects ideally with EPC involvement.
- Experience in industrial process plant projects desirable e.g., wastewater treatment, anaerobic digestion, biogas, power generation, oil & gas, chemical manufacturing, waste to energy, bioenergy or similar
- Experienced in drafting and negotiating contracts; IChemE and FIDIC knowledge desirable.
- Previous roles may include Technical Proposals Manager, Bid Manager, Tender Manager, Procurement, Quantity Surveyor, QS, Sales Development Manager, Business Development Manager.
- Strong communication and formal presentation skills, accustomed to board level interaction
- Self-motivated and able to work flexibly – the role can be largely home based with travel (present restrictions permitting) to client and company sites as required.
- Full UK driving licence.
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj536a227'