- Start Date: asap
- Location: Chipping Norton
- Salary: to c£45K plus bonus & benefits
A highly respected UK based SME, our client is a leader in the design and construction of biological process and bio-energy plants which generate energy from wastewater.
You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects incorporating the Company’s proven technology and design solutions, in a business at the leading edge of a new, fast developing field. With involvement at all project stages, you will progress initial concepts through to commissioning and optimization and play a central role in the ongoing success of the business.
- Production of process design documentation including mass and energy balances, PFDs, P&ID's, BOD and COD analysis, process description and supporting calculations for a range of projects
- Providing technical clarifications and project execution details from early studies in support of commercial bids
- Involvement in HAZID, HAZOP, PHA & SIL safety reviews
- Sizing and process/mechanical datasheet preparation for a variety of equipment including vessels, tanks, pumps, boilers, compressors, evaporators, heat exchangers, CHP units, centrifuges, separators, absorption chillers, control valves, relief valves, flares, utilities, hydraulics and other process equipment and services.
- Setting up simulations where necessary
- Providing support for on-site commissioning, troubleshooting and debottlenecking.
- An honours degree in Chemical / Biochemical or Process Engineering, or similar qualification with several years post-graduation experience for example in: Chemicals / Food Manufacturing (Brewing, Distillery, Dairy), Pharmaceutical Production, Wastewater Treatment, Biogas Production, Anaerobic Digestion, Sewage Treatment, Liquid Waste Treatment or similar
- Previous roles may include Process Design Engineer, Project Engineer, Chemical / Biochemical Engineer or similar
- Working towards Chartered membership of a relevant engineering institution.
- Some understanding of the design of biological process plant and systems (training will be provided on the Company’s process plants).
- Experienced in using computer-aided design and engineering software to create: PFDs, P&IDs, simulations etc
- Knowledge of DSEAR and ATEX in industrial facilities helpful but not essential
- Organised, flexible and self-motivated team player with strong attention to detail
- Full UK driving licence, prepared for occasional overseas travel
Prospects for career development in this dynamic, enterprising business are excellent.
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj562a166'