- Start Date: asap
- Location: Chipping Norton
- Salary: to c£37K plus bonus & benefits
We are working with a UK based leader in the design, build and operation of biological process and bio-energy plants which generate energy from wastewater. They are seeking an experienced CAD Technician to join their engineering team working at the forefront of a new and fast developing industry.
You will carry out a variety of design / drafting activities to support projects in the UK and overseas including preparing and updating layout, installation and 3D drawings for projects, preparing process plant and pipework drawings, working to and developing internal BIM guidelines and procedures for CAD data management. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing plans, specifications and other customer documentation
- Revising and updating drawings for manufacturing / assembly
- Supporting the development of BIM in accordance with recognised BIM standards and project requirements
- Implementing Revit standards, templates, and Revit family creation.
- Preparation of Coordination drawings for consultant approval & site execution.
- Modelling of Mechanical, Piping, Ductwork, Electrical Containment, Lighting, Power, Fire Fighting & water supply systems.
- Maintaining notes, design calculations and other documentation as required
- Relevant qualification in CAD, drafting or related field, backed by several years of practical experience as a CAD Technician, Design Draftsperson / Draftsman, BIM Technician / Co-ordinator, CAD Engineer, Revit Technician or similar
- Proficient in AutoCAD /Autodesk products including Revit, Solidworks and Product Data Management (PDM) Software
- Able to generate layout / pipework and other services drawings from sketches and specifications
- Experience in equipment layout for municipal and industrial construction projects desirable; previous experience of wastewater treatment plants or similar installations would be ideal
- Excellent communications skills: interpersonal, listening, oral, and written. Able to communicate effectively with architects, structural engineers and other stakeholders
- Able to work with minimal supervision, and prioritise/manage time effectively
Our client is a leader in the design, construction, and operation of highly regarded biological process and bioenergy plants. With strong demand for their technology and expertise the business is actively growing their Engineering team and has excellent prospects ahead.
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj562a167'