- Start Date: asap
- Location: North Oxfordshire
- Salary: to £45K+vehicle & benefits
Package: Basic to c£45,000 plus bonus, company vehicle, pension & private healthcare
Location: Chipping Norton / Flexible
With your team of multi-skilled maintenance engineers you will be responsible for the maintenance of several small bio-energy process plants and recycling facilities concentrated in the South of England. The Company is a leader in their field and is part of a large, successful Group.
Key aspects of the Maintenance Manager role will include;
- Ensuring effective preventative maintenance plans are in place and that downtime is minimized
- Prioritisation and organisation of work
- Delivering planned improvements and refurbishment projects
- Stock and parts management
- Ensuring staff are recruited and trained to meet the needs of the business
- Ensuring high standards of health and safety are maintained including the development of method statements, work instructions, risk assessments and procedures
- Significant relevant practical experience, ideally gained in a process-based industry e.g. manufacturing, production, power generation, waste / recycling processing, wastewater / sewage treatment, chemicals etc.
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team
- Working knowledge of variety of machines and equipment e.g. pump systems, agricultural and construction plant, materials handling, shredding, screening and conveying equipment.
- Previous roles may include Maintenance Supervisor, Team Leader, Shift Leader, Engineering and Maintenance Manager, Reliability Manager etc.
- Sound practical experience in Health and Safety
- Hands-on, can-do attitude, efficient problem solver
- Full driving licence
Our Client is a market leader in the design, construction, and operation of green energy and specialist recycling facilities. Prospects for growth and career development in this dynamic, enterprising business are excellent.
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj575a162'