- Start Date: asap
- Location: South Midlands
- Salary: to c£60K + bonus & benefits
Our client is a leader in the design, construction, and operation of acclaimed process plants which generate green energy from waste.
As Senior Mechanical Engineer; working with colleagues in a multi-disciplined engineering team, you will have lead responsibility for the mechanical aspects of new build projects based on the company’s proven technology. Ideally you will have been involved at all stages of a typical EPC project, from conceptual studies to design, procurement, installation and commissioning and have previous experience of dealing with equipment suppliers / vendors through plant design, manufacturing, shipment, installation and commissioning phases.
- Degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline (Mechanical Engineering preferred) backed by a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience
- Ideally Chartered or working towards
- Proven track record working in an EPC project and a multi-discipline team environment
- Experience dealing with independent certification bodies, mechanical equipment suppliers / vendors
- Proven ability to manage costs; commercially aware
- Previous roles may include Mechanical Engineer, Project Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Project Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer or similar
- Full UK driving licence, prepared for occasional overseas travel
Prospects for career development in this growing, entrepreneurial business are excellent.
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj615a182'