- Start Date: asap
- Location: South Midlands
- Salary: to c£75K + car & benefits
Our client is a leader in the design, construction, and operation of acclaimed process plants which generate green energy from waste. With new build projects in the UK and overseas in the pipeline, they are seeking an Engineering Project Manager with EPC contractor experience and a proven ability to deliver projects of a range of size and complexity, on time and within budget.
- Qualified to degree or equivalent level, ideally in an engineering discipline with a minimum of 8-years’ experience in successfully delivering projects and at least 5 years in managing contractors & teams
- Understanding of the design and installation of process plants
- Previous roles may include Project Engineer, Programme Manager, Senior Project Engineer or similar
- Experienced in all Microsoft Office programs and Microsoft Project
- Proven ability to manage costs; commercially aware
- German language an advantage, but not essential.
- Full UK driving licence, extensive UK travel may be required with occasional international travel
Prospects for career development in this growing, entrepreneurial business are excellent.
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj615a184'