- Start Date: asap
- Location: Banbury
- Salary: to c£42K plus bonus & benefits
We are working with a UK based leader in the design, build and operation of process plants which generate energy from waste, providing vital infrastructure to support the green energy revolution. The business is entering a new and exciting phase of growth with some ground-breaking projects in the pipeline and are seeking an CAD Engineer / Technician to work on new plant design & build projects in the UK and overseas
This is a key role at the centre of a dynamic, entrepreneurial business in which you will see new build projects through from start to finish. Prospects for personal and career development are excellent.
- Degree or relevant qualifications backed by several years of practical experience as a CAD Designer / Engineer, Mechanical Designer, Piping Designer, CAD Technician, Design Draftsperson / Draftsman, CAD Operator, Revit Technician or similar
- Proficient in AutoCAD products. Experience in Solidworks and/or Autodesk advantageous.
- Experience in Building Services or equipment layout for industrial construction projects desirable; previous experience of process plants or similar installations would be ideal but is not essential
- Able to communicate effectively with architects, structural engineers and other stakeholders
- Able to work with minimal supervision, and prioritise/manage time effectively
Prospects for career development in this growing, entrepreneurial business are excellent.
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj615a185'