- Start Date: asap
- Location: Banbury
- Salary: to c£48K plus bonus & benefits
We are working with a UK based leader in the design, build and operation of biological process and bio-energy plants which generate energy from waste. The business is entering a new and exciting phase of expansion with substantial ground-breaking projects in prospect and are seeking an experienced CAD Engineer / Technician to join their engineering team working at the forefront of an industry in a market with huge potential.
You will carry out a variety of design and drafting activities to support new build projects in the UK and overseas including preparing and updating layout, installation and 3D drawings for projects, preparing process plant and pipework drawings, working to and developing internal guidelines for CAD data management.
- Degree or relevant qualifications backed by several years of practical experience as a CAD Designer / Engineer, Mechanical Designer, Piping Designer, CAD Technician, Design Draftsperson / Draftsman, CAD Operator, Revit Technician or similar
- Proficient in AutoCAD /Autodesk products (2 & 3D) including Revit and Solidworks. Some knowledge of BIM desirable
- Experience in equipment layout for industrial construction projects desirable; previous experience of process plants or similar installations would be ideal but is not essential
- Able to communicate effectively with architects, structural engineers and other stakeholders
- Able to work with minimal supervision, and prioritise/manage time effectively
Prospects for career development in this growing, entrepreneurial business are excellent.
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj615a185'