- Start Date: asap
- Location: Banbury
- Salary: to c£70K + bonus & benefits
Basic to c£70,000 plus bonus, private healthcare & benefits
Our client is a leader in the design and construction of biological process and bio-energy plants generating clean energy from organic waste.
As a key member of a multi-disciplinary engineering team focused on whole lifecycle projects, you will have a tangible impact on the success of the business as it enters a new and exciting phase of expansion. You will be actively involved from the initial concept phase though to detailed design, construction, commissioning and optimization of new plants, working with equipment suppliers and customers and other stakeholders. The position will be will based in the UK with occasional international travel.
- Honours degree in Chemical / Biochemical, Process Engineering or similar with at least 8 years practical relatable experience such as Wastewater Treatment, Biogas Production, Anaerobic Digestion, Food Manufacturing (Brewing, Distillery, Dairy), Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Nuclear, Oil & Gas, or similar
- Previous roles may include Lead Process Engineer, Process Design Engineer, Project Engineer, Chemical Engineer, etc.
- Proven ability to manage costs; and sound commercial awareness
- Strong spoken and written communication skills, accomplished in giving presentations to senior managers, clients and other external bodies.
- Organised, flexible and self-motivated team player with strong attention to detail
- Full UK driving licence, prepared for occasional overseas travel
Prospects for career development in this dynamic, enterprising business are excellent.
To apply please email a full CV showing details of your current salary & benefits package
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj628a192'