- Start Date: asap
- Location: Banbury
- Salary: to c£65K + bonus & benefits
Basic to c£65,000 plus bonus, private healthcare & benefits
Permanent or Contract
We are working with a UK based business at the forefront of the revolution in green energy generation. The Company design and build process plants which produce power from organic waste. They are entering a new and exciting phase of expansion with substantial ground-breaking projects in the UK and overseas creating an opportunity for an experienced Process Engineer
Working with colleagues in a multi-disciplinary engineering team on whole lifecycle projects, you will play an instrumental role in the business as it enters a new and exciting phase of expansion. You will be actively involved from the initial concept phase though to detailed design, construction, commissioning and optimization of new plants, working with equipment suppliers and customers and other stakeholders. The position will be will based in the UK with occasional international travel.
- Honours degree in Chemical / Biochemical, Process Engineering or similar with at least 9 years practical experience, ideally to include process plant design and development
- Previous roles may include Lead Process Engineer, Process Design Engineer, Project Engineer, Chemical Engineer, etc.
- Sound commercial awareness
- Strong spoken and written communication skills, accomplished in giving presentations to senior managers, clients and other external bodies.
- Organised, flexible and self-motivated team player with strong attention to detail
- Full UK driving licence, prepared for occasional overseas travel
Prospects for career development in this dynamic, enterprising business are excellent.
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj628a192'