- Start Date: asap
- Location: Chipping Norton
- Salary: to c£75K bonus, car & benefits
to c£75,000 plus bonus, car allowance, pension & private healthcare
Our client is a leader in the design and construction of biological process and bio-energy plants which generate energy from organic waste. The business is expanding, with a strong pipeline of new projects in prospect they are strengthening their team with the appointment of a Principle Process Engineer.
As the senior process engineering specialist for the business, you will take a lead role in design and build projects from the initial concept phase though to detailed design, construction, commissioning and optimization, working with colleagues, commercial partners and customer contacts. The role will be will based in the UK with occasional international travel. Prospects for career development in this dynamic, enterprising business are excellent.
- Honours degree in Chemical / Biochemical, Process Engineering or similar with at least 8 years practical relatable experience e.g. Wastewater Treatment, Biogas Production, Anaerobic Digestion, Food Manufacturing (Brewing, Distillery, Dairy), Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals or similar
- Previous roles may include Lead Process Engineer, Senior Process Engineer, Process Design Engineer, Project Engineer etc.
- Proven ability to manage costs; and demonstrable commercial awareness
- Strong spoken and written communication skills, accomplished in giving presentations to senior managers, clients and other external bodies.
- Organised, flexible and self-motivated team player with strong attention to detail
- Full UK driving licence, prepared for occasional overseas travel
To apply please email a full CV showing details of your current salary & benefits package
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj684a161'