- Start Date: asap
- Location: Chipping Norton
- Salary: to c£70K bonus, car & benefits
to c£70,000 plus bonus, car allowance, pension & private healthcare
Our client is a leader in the design, construction, and operation of acclaimed biological process and bioenergy plants. With strong demand for their technology and expertise they are expanding their engineering team with the appointment of a SeniorProcess Engineer who will be the senior process specialist for the business.
You will provide input and guidance at every stage of the project lifecycle from initial concept though to detailed design and construction, commissioning and optimization working collaboratively with colleagues in the engineering and sales teams, partners and customer contacts.
- Production of process designs including mass and energy balances, PFDs, P&ID's, BOD and COD analysis, process description and supporting calculations.
- Support the sales process by providing technical clarifications and project execution details from early studies in support of commercial bids, through to detailed process design across a range of project scales.
- Leading HAZID, HAZOP, PHA & SIL safety reviews and carrying out design risk assessments, developing safety basis of design, operating philosophies and other safety related studies required in-house, by clients or other bodies.
- Equipment sizing and process/mechanical datasheet preparation for vessels, tanks, pumps, boilers, compressors, evaporators, heat exchangers, CHP units, centrifuges, separators, absorption chillers, control valves, relief valves, flares, utilities, hydraulics and other process equipment and services.
- Setting up simulations where necessary for design improvement, operator training or third-party studies
- Supporting on-site commissioning, troubleshooting and debottlenecking.
- Relevant Degree (e.g. Chemical / Biochemical, Process Engineering or similar) with at least 8 years practical relevant experience e.g. Anaerobic Digestion, Wastewater Treatment, Biogas Production, Food Manufacturing (Brewing, Distillery, Dairy), Pharmaceuticals or similar
- Ideally a Chartered member of a relevant engineering institution.
- Sound understanding of the design, installation and project management of process plant and systems (training will be given on the company’s process plants)
- Experienced in computer-aided design and engineering software to create: PFDs, P&IDs, simulations etc., experienced in all Microsoft Office programs including Visio & Project
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of the application of DSEAR and ATEX in industrial facilities.
- Proven ability to manage costs; and demonstrable commercial awareness.
- Organised, flexible and self-motivated team player with strong attention to detail
- Full UK driving licence, prepared for occasional overseas travel
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj684a161'