- Start Date: asap
- Location: East Anglia
- Salary: to c£35K + car and benefits
Our client is a successful, multifaceted environmental services business with a unique spread of expertise. As Senior Environmental Consultant, you will have full autonomy for the delivery of projects in a strong and growing consultancy arm that offers UK-wide support to a varied private and public sector customer base. Principal services include contaminated land investigation and remediation, incident response, environmental monitoring, and risk / claims management
- Undertaking site investigations and assessing environmental risks
- Planning and managing site investigations, monitoring, remedial and validation works.
- The interpretation of field and laboratory data.
- Production of environmental reports
- The design, implementation and verification of environmental remediation works
- Auditing for quality assurance and safety performance
- Preparing health, safety, and environmental documentation
- Contributing technically to business development activities and managing key clients.
- Relevant BSc or MSc Degree
- Membership of a relevant professional body advantageous
- Previous experience in carrying out industrial contaminated land projects
- Proven ability to deliver projects to a budget
- Ability to deliver high quality technical reports to agreed timescales
- Organised, flexible, Team Player
- Full UK driving licence, able to work away occasionally as required
Prospects for career advancement in Consultancy or an extensive range of roles in the wider business are excellent.
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj729a220'