- Start Date: asap
- Location: Oxfordshire
- Salary: To £60K DOE plus benefits
To c£60,000 dependent on experience plus bonus and benefits
Our Client Company design and build process plants which generate energy from organic waste. They are entering a new and exciting phase of expansion with substantial ground-breaking projects in the UK and overseas creating an opportunity for an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer.
Working in a multi-disciplined engineering team, you will be responsible for the development of mechanical equipment and systems for new build EPC projects incorporating the company’s proven technology. You will have had significant previous experience at all stages of EPC projects, from conceptual studies to design, procurement, installation and commissioning, and be accustomed to dealing with equipment suppliers / vendors through plant design, manufacturing, shipment, installation and commissioning phases.
- A degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline (Mechanical Engineering preferred) backed by significant relevant experience
- Chartered status or working towards
- Significant previous experience in process plant design and construction desirable, some experience in CHP, Anaerobic Digestion, Wastewater Treatment, or related process plant would be ideal
- Previous roles may include Mechanical Engineer, Project Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Project Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Process Engineer, Project Engineer or similar
- Full UK driving licence, prepared for occasional overseas travel
Prospects for role and career development in this dynamic growing business are excellent.
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj767a232'