- Start Date: asap
- Location: Remote / Home Working
- Salary: To £55K DOE plus benefits
Contract or Permanent
We are working with a UK based leader in the design, build and operation of biological process and bio-energy plants which generate energy from wastewater. They are seeking an experienced Piping Designer to join their engineering team working at the forefront of a new and fast developing industry.
You will carry out a variety of design / drafting activities to support projects in the UK and overseas including preparing process plant and pipework drawings and updating layout, installation and associated 3D drawings.
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience backed by engineering qualification(s)
- Previous roles may include Piping Engineer, Piping Technical Engineer, Mechanical Piping Designer, Mechanical Engineer or similar
- Mechanical, Process Engineering or related qualification desirable but not essential
- Proficient in AutoCAD /Autodesk products including Revit, Solidworks and Product Data Management (PDM) Software
- Able to generate layout / pipework and other services drawings from sketches and specifications
- Experience in equipment layout for municipal and industrial construction projects desirable; previous experience of working on process plants in the oil and gas, wastewater treatment, power generations, biogas, chemical production, or pharmaceutical industries would be relevant
- Excellent communications skills: interpersonal, listening, oral, and written. Able to communicate effectively with architects, structural engineers and other stakeholders
- Able to work with minimal supervision, and prioritise/manage time effectively
Our client is a leader in the design, construction, and operation of highly regarded biological process and bioenergy plants. With strong demand for their technology and expertise the business is actively growing their Engineering team and has excellent prospects ahead.
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj768a217'