- Start Date: asap
- Location: London or Birmingham
- Salary: to c£35,000 plus benefits
Office based in Paddington, London, or Birmingham
A highly successful international business involved in the export and trading of raw materials and recyclables is seeking to expand their UK activity with the appointment of a Shipping Container Trader.
You will play a lead role in a new venture for the company. As an alternative to leasing, you will seek and secure opportunities to buy used containers from owners including shipping, leasing, finance companies etc. to be used in the company’s day-to-day international trading activities and to sell them on in locations where a favorable profit margin can be achieved. The company’s trading activities generate a substantial volume of container movements, and you will have an open brief to analyse the market, select and target opportunities to deliver a consistent return and grow a new revenue stream within the business.
- Degree calibre; with related experience e.g. Trading, Procurement (Buyer), Sales, Business Development, etc
- Proven negotiation skills and commercial acumen
- Numerate with good analytical skills and proficiency in relevant IT applications
- Energy, enthusiasm, flexibility personality to fit with entrepreneurial culture
- Confident, self-starter with proven ability to achieve results
Prospects for personal development as the business expands are excellent.
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj828a188'