- Start Date: asap
- Location: South Essex
- Salary: £40-50K, car, bonus, benefits
As Contract Manager in this market leading Division of a major Plc, you will have overall responsibility for managing contracts for the supply of fuel (wood pellets) to several renewable power generation plants in the South of the UK. Working from customer sites and the Regional office, you will ensure, with support of colleagues in procurement and logistics functions, that the company’s contractual obligations to deliver fuel of the right quantity and quality at the right time to its energy generating customers are fulfilled.
This is a key role in a new and fast developing industry calling for experience in dealing with commercial contracts, strong customer relationship/account management skills and the ability to plan communicate effectively.
- Experience in managing outsourced services contracts essential
- Previous roles/experience may include Commercial Manager, Procurement Manager, Account Manager, Contract Manager, Contract Logistics, Third Party Logistics (3PL), Facilities Manager, Supplier Manager, Site Services Manage, IRM, TWM Contract Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Contract Delivery Manager
- Experience of managing contractual relationship with a large customer, resolving disputes, upholding contractual requirements and maintaining / improving margins
- Proven ability to manage internal support functions to achieve required results
- Commercially and financially astute, good planning and organisational skills
- Full UK driving licence
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj849a157'