- Start Date: asap
- Location: Stockport
- Salary: to £75K DOE + excellent benefits
Attractive rewards package includes excellent salary, company pension, private healthcare, and a range of flexible benefits
We are looking for an experienced Senior or Principal level Process Engineer for a new role with a thriving international consultancy business.
The Company has a well-established specialism providing safety, engineering, and management advisory services. You will work on and lead projects to improve the design, operation, and maintenance of hazardous processing facilities on high hazard sites for clients operating in a range of sectors including chemicals, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, and explosives. Previous experience in consultancy whilst advantageous is not essential.
- Degree qualified in Chemical or Process Engineering
- Process industry experience in Chemical Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical or similar (including design principles, process, and standards for process plant); coupled with a solid knowledge of relevant UK Safety legislation
- Experienced in using software for dispersion modelling, fire, and overpressure effects
- Previous HAZOP Chair experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, able to build effective client relationships and collaborate productively with colleagues
- Able to work remotely at client sites for periods of a day to a week or more as required, and occasionally abroad
The company has excellent prospects ahead and have plans to grow substantially in the coming years. In addition, they have an outstanding reputation for training and developing their staff and offer training and development aligned with CPD requirements to support chartership.
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj849a240'