- Start Date: asap
- Location: Leeds
- Salary: £50K plus package
Location: Leeds plus several UK Office locations with Remote/Home Working
Package: £50K plus, dependent on experience
A leading UK consultancy firm with well-established expertise in the wastewater treatment, waste recycling and renewable energy markets are seeking an experienced Process Engineer to join their multi-disciplinary engineering team.
You will have the opportunity to work on an extensive range of projects principally in organic waste recycling, biogas power generation and wastewater /effluent treatment with involvement across the full lifecycle from technical feasibility studies through to commissioning and optimisation. Additionally, you will work closely with clients on the maintenance and improvement of existing plants.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Process Engineer to develop career enhancing skills and gain broader experience in the Waste, Recycling and Renewable Energy Market with a leading UK consultancy business.
- Degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or similar
- Experience in industrial wastewater treatment, Anaerobic Digestion, Municipal wastewater treatment, effluent treatment, liquid organic waste management or biogas production.
- Chartered Engineer status desirable but not essential – support will be provided to achieve this
- Organised, flexible and self-motivated team player with strong attention to detail
- Full UK driving licence, prepared for regular UK and occasional overseas travel
The company has excellent prospects ahead and have plans to grow substantially in the coming years. In addition, they have an outstanding reputation for training and developing their staff.
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj863a237'