- Start Date: asap
- Location: North West
- Salary: to £70K plus car & benefits
As a member of the Senior Management Team In this thriving, forward looking recycling, and waste management business, you will have overall operational responsibility for Landfill, Materials Recycling, and associated waste processing operations and play a key role in the strategic direction of the business. Key responsibilities include:
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading and supporting a team of site managers in the achievement of financial and operational targets
- Monitoring, reviewing, and directing the performance of the sites to achieve budget and long-term business plans
- Ensuring on-site operations run to maximum efficiency and leading efforts to continuously improve working methods
- Ensuring the efficient utilisation of mobile and static plant and equipment.
- Ensuring stakeholders, customers, and the public are dealt with professionally and effectively
- Ensuring that all activities are carried out in accordance with company policy procedures and legislative requirements relating to Health & Safety and the environment
- Significant experience of managing Landfill and MRF / materials recycling / processing operations backed by relevant WAMITAB COTC qualifications
- Previous roles may include Operations Manager, Director, General Manager, Regional / Area Manager or similar
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Experienced in working to high standards in Health and Safety and compliance and in leading operational improvement – some knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques desirable
- Good understanding of recycling technologies and process equipment
- Financially literate, previous budget and financial management experience essential
- Strong communication, organisation, and problem-solving skills
To apply please email your CV with details of your current remuneration package to email@example.com or visit www.executivefutures.co.uk to apply on-line.
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj874a153'