- Start Date: asap
- Location: South East
- Salary: to c£60K plus benefits
This innovative UK based company designs, builds and operates on-site treatment systems that generate renewable energy from liquid waste bi-products typically for customers in the food and drink manufacturing sector. The business is backed a large international parent and has a healthy pipeline of new projects in prospect.
As the Company’s senior process engineering specialist, you will be involved at every stage from understanding the client’s requirements, the development and design of the solution through to commissioning and optimization of treatment systems. Projects will predominantly be in the in the UK and occasionally Europe.
- Evaluate client processes to understand their existing effluent streams and requirements
- Propose appropriate / alternative process solutions and develop a mass balance
- Evaluate plant and equipment
- Provide input at all stages of design liaising with other engineering disciplines to support the development of process flow diagrams, P&IDs, layouts
- Provide process leadership and support in the commissioning, trials and optimization to the business and clients
- Provide sales support at client meetings, presentations, trade shows and conferences.
- BSc or BEng in Chemical Engineering or equivalent, ideally Chartered Status or working towards
- Significant post-graduation experience including working for a contractor; some knowledge of wastewater processes would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Able to understand and produce P&IDs as well as have experience in producing specifications and reviewing supplier quotations.
- Some understanding of DSEAR/ATEX and HAZOP requirements, including safety requirements in the construction industry.
- Able to work effectively in a team, flexible, comfortable with taking initiative and with the confidence and ability to challenge and be challenged in the interests of achieving the best engineering outcome.
- Full UK driving licence
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj897a151'