- Start Date: asap
- Location: Midlands
- Salary: to £60K plus benefits
Our client is at the forefront of clean energy generation. They are looking for an experienced manager for a ground-breaking plant in the Midlands which is nearing completion.
In this key role, you will be fully engaged in the commissioning phase; early priorities will include recruiting a team to operate the plant and establishing systems and methods. Moving forwards; in addition to your responsibility for safe and efficient day-to-day operation of the facility, as a member of the management team you will play a broader role in the development and future growth of the business.
- Candidates must have previous experience as a manager, supervisor, team leader or equivalent, running a power generation, energy-from-waste or similar operation e.g. incineration, autoclave, biomass, MBT (Mechanical Biological Treatment), Anaerobic Digestion, RDF / SRF Gasification Plant
- Sound practical mechanical engineering skills ideally backed by HND or equivalent level qualification
- “Hands-on” style, team player with good leadership and motivational skills.
- Proven solving and trouble shooting skills
- “Can do” attitude with a willingness to learn new skills and desire to improve methods
- Sound IT and communication skills
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj906a154'