- Start Date: asap
- Location: Flexible, East Midlands
- Salary: Competitive + benefits
Package: Competitive Basic Salary & Benefits, vehicle provided
Our client is a highly respected specialist in recycling organic wastes providing farmers and industrial customers cheaper, greener options.
As Compliance Auditor, you will visit a diverse range of agricultural and operational sites located across the country. Your main task will be to audit the Company’s activities against set criteria covering environmental and operational standards, making sure that policies and procedures are being observed and reporting findings and non-conformances.
This is a mostly field based role, you must therefore enjoy being outdoors and be prepared for a considerable amount of travel to and from sites, in most cases, it will be possible to complete site visits within the working day. Location is flexible though there will be a requirement to spend a half-day per week at the Company’s Head Office near Grantham.
- Experience in farming/agriculture, particularly arable, would be highly desirable
- Previous experience of compliance auditing in areas such as health and safety, quality, environmental would be desirable but is not essential
- Also desirable (but not essential); IOSH, NEBOSH or WAMITAB COTC (Certificate of Technical Competence) qualifications.
- Organised, able to plan effectively with good attention to detail
- Methodical, common sense approach, able to work effectively on own initiative
- Full clean driving licence essential
A highly respected specialist in the recycling and renewable energy sector. The business operates nationally and is engaged in an exciting new phase in its development.
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj923a149'