- Start Date: asap
- Location: Nottingham
- Salary: Attractive
Location: Nottingham plus several UK Office locations with Remote/Home Working
Package: Attractive salary plus bonus, car allowance, company pension, healthcare support and additional benefits
We are working with a leading environmental and engineering consultancy group, who have widely acknowledged expertise in the Waste, Recycling and Renewable Energy Market. They have a new opportunity for a Consultant Process Engineer to work on a varied range of Thermal Treatment, Energy Recovery and Waste Recycling projects in an experienced multi-disciplinary team. Previous consultancy experience is not necessary.
The Company has an excellent reputation for training and career progression, so this would be an ideal opportunity for an ambitious process engineer to broaden their experience and skills in a thriving consultancy business with involvement at every stage of the project lifecycle.
- Degree in process, chemical, electrical, or mechanical engineering.
- Demonstrable work experience in the power, energy from waste or thermal recovery processes.
- Ability to work independently as well as being an organised and a logical thinker. You should be numerate and confident with data and IT literate with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You will be willing to learn and develop and undertake ongoing continuous professional development and have or have the desire to achieve Chartered status;
- A full driving license valid in the UK is required.
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj986a250'